Because transmission fluid loses effectiveness gradually, replacing your transmission fluid regularly may lengthen the life of the transmission itself and avoid some transmission troubles.
Transmission fluid coats and protects the gears in the transmission of your vehicle. This helps protect against too much wear and slipping of the gears. This is why it is imperative that a transmission fluid flush be completed every 30,000 miles.
Transmission fluid loses effectiveness gradually. Changing your transmission fluid at routine periods may lengthen the life of the transmission and protect against particular transmission problems.
‣ Your automobile won't move
‣ Difficulty shifting gears
‣ Transmission seems to be slipping
‣ Transmission is abnormally loud
‣ Leaking transmission fluid (magenta tinted and sweet smelling)
‣ Grinding sounds when shifting gears
‣ Issues with the clutch
‣ Check Engine light is on
During a transmission flush:
‣ We inspect the transmission pan for particles
‣ We switch out the fluid and transmission filter
‣ Check for signs of wear, damages, or rust